Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And so it begins...


The idea for this blog came to me 30,000 feet above the ground. Maybe it's the cabin pressure or the stale, recycled air messing with your brain, but many world travelers will tell you that most of their great ideas arise during their journey in the tin can. So, I must first thank Delta Airlines before I go much further, because, without that slightly uncomfortable chair, cup of water and biscoff cookie package I would never have mustered the energy to think this up!

I love food. I love everything about it. The smell, the taste, the different textures, the sense of accomplishment when you tackle a new recipe for the first time and YOU LOVE how it turns out and YOUR GUESTS LOVE how it turns out! I love the fact that while food gives us so much pleasure when we eat, it provides perfect proportions fuel and nutrients for our fabulous bodies and it creates such a sense of pride when we grow it ourselves. Food is everywhere, everyday, and it is fantastic!

JOIN THE FUN! I'm just getting started!

3 comments: