Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lots of good things to be written about in the next few days!!

Supper club is underway in Cleveland as I type. Apparently, the smoked strawberry salad has been a BIGGGGG hit!! I can't wait to hear how the rest of the dishes went over! If pictures get sent along of the items I will for sure post them! We did have a slight bobble about 1:30pm and that was a "phone a friend" moment over the actual cooking procedure of farro, but after a few good deductions - since non of us had ever actually cooked farro - and a go a googling - we (and by 'we' I mean me and fellow RD rapmaster-jay) came up with a pretty accurate answer to pass along to Chef Dubbs.

A new restaurant has just opened in my town - Greek fare - and I am pumped to give it a go in the next few days so there will also be a full report on that!!

Happy eating!

"Eat food, not alot, mostly plants" ~ M. Polin............pretty apt quote for the theme of tonight's supper club ;p

just as I finished typing this two photos came in!! Peanut and sweet potato stew and the falafel with chipotle tatziki

No comments:

Post a Comment