Sunday, September 11, 2011

So cute!!

I couldn't resist shooting some film of these super cute, very well done cookies from a baby shower my mom attended yesterday. The shower was for a neighbor, who also happens to be an event planner, so we knew the party was going to be well decorated. The shortbread cookies, had a nice buttery taste, but the frosting was very hard (due to the nature of the event, you don't want the frosting to smudge and so it has more of a fondant quality to it). I have yet to try the rice crispy treat, but I am sure I will leave it pocketbook top as is - lord knows I don't need a chipped tooth :) Obviously, my favorite one was of the rocking pony - and it was indeed the first one i tried as well! If you need an even planner check out: Kate Lander's Event Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment