Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My apologies

So for sure I have been slacking on the blogging this month. To keep you all updated, I have started a new job at Miriam Hospital in Providence, RI as the dietitian for the Bariatric Surgery Department. While the majority of my duties surround office visits in the clinic, I do get to see my patients "in all their glory" the morning after their gastric bypass or band placement procedure. I have for sure found many challenges as one would with any new position but there have been quite a few uplifting moments. My coworkers are fabulous people and keep me entertained through out the day!

I have been on quite a few adventures in the last couple of weeks. I can wait to share the photos and stories with you all! Here is an outline of what is to come...

*First (red) sangria of the season
*NYC adventures to Alice's Tea Cup, 'Cesca, and the pier for the first white sangria of the season
*Blueberry Muffins - revised by one of my patients
*121 in North Salem, NY
*Perfectly roast chicken - is there really anything better?
*Frozen treat comparisons
*Genuinely fantastic yogurt parfaits

:) YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment